
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Dresser
A few months ago, we went shopping for a new dresser for Colten's room. His clothes has gotten too big and no longer fits in the dresser he currently has. Unfortunately, I didn't find one that fit my specifications. They all pretty much had uniform sized drawers and I wanted to have at least one larger drawer for his jeans and shorts to fit in. Then John mentioned that he could build one and so we decided to go that route. We bought the wood at the beginning of the summer and the dresser has slowly taken shape. It is now almost complete, so I thought I'd share a picture since I thought it turned out very nice. He made it to closely match the furniture we have in our bedroom so we can steal it back from Colten someday :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment