Thursday, September 11, 2008

Weekend & Pigs

Ashlyn's friend Jayde started a group called Kids Against Cancer which is a sub-group of the Mason County cancer organization that put on the relay this past year. She got a group of kids together to raise money for the organization and help out at cancer benefits. Saturday evening there was a benefit for a Mason woman and this group was responsible for helping with the auction there and they really did a great job. I'm really proud of Jayde for taking the initiative to start a group like that and I'm proud of the kids that joined it (including Ashlyn, of course). After the auction there was a dance that we stayed at for awhile. I got this shot of the kids dancing together. They're really starting to catch on to two-stepping. Colten even asked another little girl to dance and was twirling her all over the dance floor... too cute!

We got the kids' stockshow piggies this week. This year we have Porky & Oreo:

No comments:

Post a Comment