Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Busy August

We blinked and now it's August! Saturday we went to the Brandenberger Reunion which was nice, but not nearly as fun as the Reeh reunion ;) We didn't stay long b/c we had bought some corn that morning before the reunion and it started raining so we needed to get it home. The kids went home with Omie B afterwards and John & I went to see Kevin Fowler in Harper with Noel & his sister. The next day we took Ashlyn to Hermann Sons Camp for her last year :( She wants to try to be a counselor though, so I told her to ask about the counselor-in-training program while she was there. I think she'd make a great counselor! Colten will get to go next year.

Here are the kiddos in Ashlyn's dorm at camp:

Thought I'd throw this one on here, too. We took a jeep ride and went potching in the Beaver Creek for awhile Friday night. Colten "fell" in, of course :)

Next week, we head out on a short vacation to the Davis Mountains with some friends and will be checking out Balmorhea S.P. and the McDonald Observatory. We're looking forward to the break. When we get back, there will be one more week until school starts... already! Where did the summer go?

No comments:

Post a Comment