Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow, for the 4th time!

Well this has been one crazy cold winter around here! We had our 4th snow yesterday and although it didn't stick at our house as much as it did in other places, it was great to see it snowing off and on all day. I ended up taking the day off and the kids got out early and went to school late today. I realized how much we missed out on when the ground was still completely white in lots of places on my way to Fredericksburg this morning. John & I decided we just had something in the soil around there that was too warm for it to stick, darn!

Here are some pictures:









This is Ashlyn's igloo for the cats:


We haven't been up to much lately. I realized that Feb 13th was our first Saturday to sleep in since sometime before Christmas, so we took advantage! Last weekend, Ashlyn got to invite 3 of her friends over to spend the night, since "we've been sooooo busy and she hasn't gotten to have a friend over in FOR EV ER!!" so that was interesting. John went on an all night hunt Saturday night for a competition and they got a bobcat and 3 foxes and won some prize money.

Friday is the Cub Scout Pinewood Derby, which we're in charge of this year. Wish Colten luck (John & I might need some too...)!


No comments:

Post a Comment