Finally got a chance to post these pictures - my laptop's power cord freaked out and I had to get a new one. Anyway, here is a link to the some of mine & mom's pictures from Dayle & Dee's shower and wedding. The wedding was beautiful, of course, and lots of fun. I am so happy for them!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=228942&id=755340907&l=e9dd1c03de
We've been busy with Jill during her visit (well the rest of the family mostly - I've been working). She's going back today already - went by too fast! They did lots of swimming, we all went to NIOF, ate lots of Mexican food, had a BBQ and they went to Sea World yesterday. Busy busy! It was a nice visit, but I didn't get many pictures :(
This weekend, we'll be taking Colten to Hermann Son's camp for the first time. John & I are a little nervous about it b/c he's more of a homebody than Ashlyn was. I know he'll have fun - but hopefully he doesn't miss us too much at night!
No comments:
Post a Comment