Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yea...

...I realize I've been neglecting my blog lately - I haven't been taking many pictures and we've been super busy with cub scouts starting up again. The kids are settled into the school routine again and so far getting good grades and liking school for the most part. John had some friends from the fire dept come and make the tanks below the house bigger so we can put fish in them for our little fisherman Colten to fish out. We are anxiously waiting for them to fill up. Our toad house has been turned back into an aquarium and has a few fish for Colten to take care of in the mean time.

So here is a pic I took this morning of Ashlyn ready for school on 80's day for you to enjoy until the next time I have some pics to share:

No comments:

Post a Comment