Halloween
Things have been so crazy lately, I was really not looking forward to Halloween this year, especially it being on a Sunday. Which is the night I try to go to bed early for Austin the next day and this time happened to be the night I had to turn in the popcorn orders for our pack. It turned out I had plenty of time to do this, though, because Colten got one of his headaches, and as hard as he tried to tough it out, we only lasted at the fall festival about 10 minutes before we needed to call it a night. He was very upset to miss out on all the fun. Ashlyn and Rena (she was visiting for the weekend) stayed a little longer, but it was a pretty uneventful night.
Here they are before heading to town - Ashlyn the hobo and Colten the ninja:

Ashlyn has started basketball, so we are getting busy with that. Before it gets too busy, the kids and I are heading to College Station this weekend to visit Rena and let John have a hunting weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment