Thursday, February 3, 2011

15 years!

So I guess the weather has been appropriate considering today is our 15th wedding anniversary! Can you say deja-vu? I can't believe it's been that long, but we're still going strong. Of course we wouldn't have gotten this far without the love and support of our families and friends - so thank you for being there for us all these years! As a sort of gift back to you, I had scanned in all of our wedding photos a while back - you know since we got married before the internet was so popular and before digital cameras were main stream so very long ago :) - and I uploaded them to share with you. Brings back some great memories and everyone looks so young! Time flies for sure. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did :)

Our Wedding


http://picasaweb.google.com/dlynnb/OurWedding?authkey=Gv1sRgCKvRwd6-n6CYJw&feat=directlink

No comments:

Post a Comment