Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter

Hope everyone had a nice Easter! Ours was good, we had our usual BBQ (that was actually a fish fry this year due to the burn ban) and sunrise service. Here are some pics from the weekend:

Easter 2011

Tomorrow, John & I are going with Colten on his school field trip to the Alamo, should be fun :)

The kids finished up taking taks tests this week, I think they did alright, Colten said his were easy but long!

John was supposed to go to Junction today to help with the 6000+ acre wildfire going on there, but fortunately, it was under control enough that he got to turn around in Harper. I hope they get it out soon, all these fires are nerve wrecking!

My weeks have been messed up lately and my usual Monday Austin trip has been on Tuesdays or Wednesdays lately. And next week it looks like I'll have to be there 4 days for training, yay. Please continue to pray for my manager, he's taking leave starting May 1 to focus on his health. He is fighting pancreatic cancer and has been losing a lot of weight and is sick from the chemo treatments. I really hope he is able to be cured. In the meantime, I have a different manager which is taking some getting used to since I've had the same one for the last 9 years or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment