Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MRI Tomorrow

Ashlyn will be having her MRI tomorrow at 11 in Fredericksburg. Praying for no surprises. I will let everyone know what we find out after her follow up appointment at 1:45pm. This is a busy week because also tomorrow, Omie B will be getting a colonoscopy and Oma Reeh will be getting an EKG and Friday my Aunt Frances is having a thyroid procedure. Saying lots of extra prayers for clean bills of health for all of these wonderful ladies!!!!!



Have to say how extremely thankful I am that we decided to become a member of the AirEvac Lifeteam. This is the helicoptor that flew Ashlyn from Mason to Austin. Since we're a member, anything that is not covered by insurance will be written off. We just joined this year because of a cousin of my mom's having a heart attack at age 36 at the school in Mason and we found out it cost $25,000 for the helicopter ride. That was a definite wake up call and I'm so very glad we acted on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment