Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012!


 So I've been kinda lazy with the blog, so here's a quick update:


The kids had a great year at the stockshow this year, we're very proud of them, and I'm proud of John for helping them raise such great pigs. Hopefully we can do good at Kerrville in a couple of weeks. Here are some pics:
https://picasaweb.google.com/dlynnb/2012MasonCountyStockshow?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJCkmaujh6CXOA&feat=directlink

We had a great Christmas and New Years with lots of family visiting and more than enough eating. 
Here are a few pics I posted on facebook earlier:
 
We also had excitement with the Mason Punchers and were able to watch them win the state 1a highschool football championship in Dallas Cowboy's Stadium - that was an awesome experience!!
 
Ashlyn is still playing basketball games occasionally and is doing a great job. Colten just started basketball and will have his first game in a couple of weeks. 
That's all I can think of for now. Hopefully I will do better at updating this. It's nice to go back and look at these later to remember what all was going on - I'm having a harder time remembering things these days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment