Colten had friends over for a sleep over for one weekend and then we finally had his family birthday party this last weekend. In fact this last weekend was pretty packed. We had the pinewood derby Friday night (his last one - he made it to the finals, but didn't place in the top 3), then had his last basketball game for this year (his team was undefeated!), then had his birthday party that night. Crazy! I think he enjoyed them all. I made a crockpot chocolate lava cake which I think turned out pretty good.
Here he is with his friends (with cupcakes I bought):
Lots of gadget playing went on since the weather wasn't the best for kicking them outside (but it was raining so I'm not complaining!):
Here he is setting up his truck for the pinewood derby:
And here he is blowing out his candles in his crockpot cake :) It was yummy!
And today we finally got the new water well hooked up so we now have decent water pressure in the house - enough to do laundry and take a shower at the same time, I'm so excited! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment