Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Med Update
Ashlyn didn't sleep good again last night and cried again for no reason, but was feeling a little better during the day yesterday. I called the dr again this morning since we didn't hear back from them yesterday (frustrating!) and they finally called back. They said to go back to 1 pill in the morning & evening of the new med (instead of 2 in the evening) and they need her blood test results. I already had an appt to get this done set up for tomorrow so we'll find out more info then I guess. I also asked if she should still start the other new med this Friday and they said they'd let us know. This is all so crazy. Not sure what the blood test will change if anything, but she was experiencing at least 6 of the 12 side affects listed in the prescription info that you should call the doctor for as well as most of the common side affects. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment