Monday, March 4, 2013

Basketball and art and NHS

If you saw this on facebook already, I apologize, just wanted to put it here too so I don't forget. 
Colten's team won their last game and he made 2 baskets, he was soooo excited! Here is making the 2nd shot. He's behind a blue player and you can't see him very good, but you can see his hands in the air and the ball about to go in. I'm so glad we can get rid of the orange shirt now :)


And Ashlyn went to VASE art competition in Brady last Saturday and she was one of 7 in that region selected to go to state in the beginning of April. In this competition, they were interviewed and judged on their artwork and the interview. The state contest will be judged only on the art. Wish her luck!




In other news, Ashlyn was accepted into the National Honor Society and they the induction was tonight. It's more involved now than I remember, they had to go to so many UIL meets and have so many volunteer hours and then fill out this application with all of their activities and short answers about their leadership skills. Here are the new inductees and us with Ashlyn:







No comments:

Post a Comment