Ashlyn went to prom this weekend and had a great time. We started getting ready Friday night and got her nails done with her friend Jayde. Then Saturday morning we got her hair done and there was a girl doing air brush makeup there so we did that too. She looked so different! Then we hung out Saturday afternoon and got her ready, took some pictures and waited for her date (Go) to come pick her up. He arrived with his parents right after 6 and they stopped by his grandparents on their way to prom to pick up her corsage. John & I went to prom also as parent volunteers. They served a meal there and we helped distribute the plates and clean up after. I was very good and didn't take lots of pictures like I wanted to, we just helped where we could and then sat around until they didn't need us anymore. We left around 10:30 and she was home at midnight. I think she had a good experience, even though she was very uncomfortable being so dressed up and very nervous about it the whole week before.
Here are some pictures:
Mason Prom 2013
(If you look at the one where they're walking up, Go's parents are in the background behind them, also the one that is a general scene of prom with lights, you can kind of see Ashlyn dancing between the pillars :) )
And since I haven't put much up about Colten lately, here he is with his baritone after his band concert. He was in the back of the stage during the concert, so I couldn't get a good picture of him playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment