Thursday, February 12, 2009

Slow February

Still don't have much of anything new going on. Last weekend, the only time we left the house was to go to church Sunday. Friday night I brought home Pizza Hut pizza and we watched Leatherheads and Saturday was a clean up day and John & I finally got around to putting things away in the office and I did our taxes (so happy that's done!). It was kinda nice not going anywhere! Sunday we found out that Colten will have his first communion on May 17 (hopefully), so mark your calendars! We ate band turkey dinners with Roseline and then headed back home to finish laundry (there was a lot!) and get ready for the week.

Ashlyn had her last basketball game Monday which they won and she got to play during the normal game. It was in Menard, though, so we missed it!

This weekend we still don't have a lot going on, but it is Valentine's Saturday so we've been busy getting ready for that. Poor Colten was up past 9 last night doing his because he wanted to send one to all 3 classes of 2nd graders - he was tired of that when he finished, but he had to bring them to school today, so he had to get them done! Colten informed us that he has two girls fighting over him. They always want to sit by him and chase him around. He says that's weird and doesn't like it much. I think it's hilarious :) I'm sure he'll change his mind about that soon enough!

Hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment