Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just a quick update

We haven't had too much going on lately, but I thought I'd post a quick update anyway. Saturday, John & I went out to celebrate our 13th anniversary with dinner and dancing at the Peanut Mill. Before that, we went out to the rocks in the pasture to set up the game camera I got for John as a gift (he got me some James Avery earrings to go with the necklace I got for Christmas!) and while we were there we enjoyed some wine while sitting on the rocks. It was a very nice evening! Sure glad there were no heifers about to go into labor this year!

Sunday after church we went to Frances & Dennis's house to celebrate some birthdays and had some yummy chicken enchiladas and were completely stuffed before we even got to the Super Bowl party we went to in Mason. Of course we ate more while we were there and mostly didn't watch the Super Bowl. The kids had fun there playing with some kids that ride their bus, and I got my baby fix :) We left after the 3rd quarter so the kids could get to bed at a decent hour and managed to see the best part of the game at home!

Monday, I didn't have to drive to Austin (YAY!) since my boss had taken the day off. Ashlyn had a home game that day, so I was happy I'd get to see it. However, they played the extra people quarter before the game this time and I missed her anyway. So did Omie & Opie & Rena... very disappointing! That was her last home game and after next week, basketball will be over. She wants to practice over the summer so she can be better next year. Hopefully she keeps up with that! Next is Tennis, so we'll see how that goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment