It's been a pretty crazy week for me, so here's a quick update. We're all excited about and getting ready for Colten's 1st Communion and BBQ celebration this Sunday. We still have lots to do to get ready for it, but it's all coming together. Colten is coming down with what we think is strep throat (his friend just got over it), but we're hoping he'll be good by Sunday. Ashlyn had a band concert Monday night, which I thought sounded great, but she informed me they were awful... what do I know? Colten's baseball team beat Menard Tuesday and he got two hits and a run this time, yay! Mother's Day was good - the kids gave me homemade goodies from school and made me pizza for dinner. We also went to El Gallo's for lunch with Omie B - lots of yummy food! We've gotten pretty far on our xeroscaping plans for the yard, but still have some to go before I'll post pics of it. Looks good so far! And that's all I can think of for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment