Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Well here we are at the end of another year and another decade - wow! I have off until after the new year (yay!) so this will probably be my last post until next year. Over the weekend, the kids and I went shopping in Fredericksburg, so I snapped some pics of them with the Christmas decor around town. Everything is so festive! Here are some of the pics:

Saturday evening we celebrated John's birthday with friends and family at the brewery. It was a great time for all of us - even the kids had a good time... I snapped this pic of Colten and his friends - it kind of looked like a premonition of things to come in a few years, hehe:


Sunday we had a nice lunch with Oma Reeh for her birthday and then went to see the "Christmas at the Theatre" show with Roseline - very neat show, the aerial dancer was awesome!

Ashlyn had an out of town game this week in Menard. They lost the game and she didn't get to play and was upset again, but I think she expected it since they were losing. Hopefully things go better after the new year. Ashlyn also had the 7th and 8th grade Christmas dance last night and had lots of fun. It was the first time she went to a dance at school - she never wanted to before. She mostly danced with her friends, but 4 boys asked her to dance, too! My baby's growing up!!!!

We're all looking forward to visiting with family and friends over the holidays, but still have lots to do to get ready. Thank goodness for the time off!

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment