I'm so happy we had a weekend full of warm weather finally! We took a couple of jeep rides and did some yard work and saw all the bluebonnets that are about to pop up and found that the sweet smell around the ranch that is probably make us sneeze is agarita bushes (nothing else in the pasture is blooming yet!). Our peach trees in the yard were blooming and full of butterflies, so I snapped a few pictures:
This is a picture of a jeep John is getting for free. Thought it looked kinda sad, good deal I guess! Our neighbor that John is leasing from had this on his property when he bought it and the previous owners were supposed to take it and never did. John asked him about it and so he gave to him for pulling him out of the mud one day.
And we all survived Spring Break with no issues, so I was glad about that.


No comments:
Post a Comment