Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Catch Up

Hope everyone had a great holiday! I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things. We had the Mason stock show last weekend and I just now realized I'm way behind on the blog!

Anyway, we had a great Christmas and kept busy visiting and eating and visiting some more and it's all a blur now, but here are some pictures:



As for the stock show, Ashlyn's mean pig got 2nd place and none of the others placed. Hopefully we'll have better luck at the Kerrville stock show on the 21st. I'll have pictures later. I had Mom take pics for me so I'll post them here after I get them. I was so happy we had nice weather for the show this year after last year's 9 degree insanity.

Ashlyn also had her interview for the Hermann's Sons Youth Camp Counselor-In-Training program this past weekend. She was at the Hill Top camp over night Saturday and said she had fun, so pray that she gets accepted - I think this would be really good for her! If she gets in, she'll go to camp for a week for half-price and learn about being a counselor.

Basketball is still going on until the end of February for Ashlyn and Colten will also be playing basketball starting next Saturday until the end of February for a youth league. It's going to be a busy time until we get through February!

And Colten's turning 10 on Sunday, can you believe it? Oh and I meant to post this earlier, but here is Colten as Frosty at his school Christmas play. He was awesome!




One last thing, Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment