So I know I'm bad about posting now, but still trying to keep up somewhat, so here's a quick overview:
Christmas was great, and went by too fast as usual. Ashlyn had another 24 hr EEG where it was determined her meds were keeping here seizure activity 95% controlled. Meds were increased and doctor feels like it will be taken care of. We are praying that he's right!
We had the stock show during the holidays so that made it go by especially fast. Both kids got 4th place with their pigs. We ended up leaving one at home because it was sick. Then we didn't even go to Kerrville because our only well pig wasn't that great. Not worth getting a motel room and going there so we stayed home and had Colten's birthday party instead. We actually had it the week of his birthday which I don't think has ever happened. Colten also started basketball that weekend, it was busy! He's definitely getting in there more after having been in football. They had 2 games in a row and won both of them, and he even made a basket. It was pretty :)
Colten got brackets on his teeth this week. Next week, he gets 2 teeth pulled and after that, they'll install the wire. Same day that he got them, Ashlyn tested positive for flu so now we're waiting for the next victim (well after Rena, she already got it, sorry...)
I uploaded these pics to get prints. They are from the last few months so should cover anything I forgot to mention :) You should be able to order prints from here too if you'd like.
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbN27Zu1bsnIQ
No comments:
Post a Comment