Here it is (before I added the name):
This past weekend we had 3 Christmas parties to attend and now, with the gifts from these parties combined with St. Nick gifts, the kids have hit the 100 Littlest Pet Shop mark. I can only hope that now that we have hit this highly momentous milestone, I will stop getting asked for them... yes I know I'm delusional :)
Ashlyn had her Christmas band concert Tuesday night, but, gasp!, I forgot my camera... not sure how that happened! Anyway, I was very impressed by how much better they had gotten since last year. We also got a special treat since Oma Reeh came along with my parents to see it.

I LOVE Colton's stocking. I am impressed D'Lynn! Tell the kiddos congrats on making the milestone of 100. I know they were excited. I guess it is better to have 100 little two inch plastic pets than 100 real dogs and cats.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amanda!!! I'll tell them... it is definitely nicer to have that many plastic ones than real ones... that'd be a zoo!!
ReplyDelete