The Mason County Cancer Benefit was this past Saturday and once again we all participated. Ashlyn was in the Kids Against Cancer team and they raised the most money of all the teams there. I was so proud of them! This year, we raised the most money since we started these 4 years ago. I was amazed! It was a beautiful day and I was glad we could be there to remember our loved ones affected by cancer.
Here are some photos from the day:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=205988&id=755340907&l=51c3817d65
Sunday we had a surprise visit from some of our East Coast family - Marissa, Drew & Reagan came to Fredericksburg and we got to have lunch with them and visit with them at Oma's house. The kids had fun with their cousin Reagan - she was sad when we had to go.
Here is a pic of the kids playing with Colten's airplane that he won at the cancer benefit:
Here they are helping Oma bottle feed her lamb, Blacky:
This weekend, we are planning on camping out with the Cub Scouts for a fishing derby that our district is having on Saturday. The forecast is looking iffy, though for Friday night - I'm pretty sure we won't be camping if there's a good chance of rain. Hopefully the weather is good Saturday and we'll be able to go for the day at least. Wish Colten luck in the derby!
No comments:
Post a Comment