This year for Halloween, Colten wanted to be something scary, so I found him this "Dark Skull Warrior" costume which he thought was awesome and couldn't stop thanking me for (I think he mostly liked the staff). Ashlyn originally wanted to be a cat, but there weren't any costumes realistic enough for her so she decided to be a devil. They got to dress up in their new costumes twice this weekend. Once for the Reingold 42 Club Halloween Party and then for a trick-or-treat hayride that some people in Mason organized and our neighbor invited us to. I thought that would be a good alternative if we didn't get to go out Halloween night (Ashlyn always has a ton of homework and Colten has been coughing... so who knows?). They look WAY to serious in this picture, but I think that's what they were going for.For the hayride, we were supposed to bring "monster goodies" to share at the park after we were done. So, Saturday afternoon, the kids and I made Ritz cracker spiders and Nutter-Butter ghosts. They were very proud of their creations, so I thought I'd add a picture of them.

Here is a pic of the kids at the hayride with Jayde. She was a "Cat-up-a-tree" which we all thought was very clever. She dressed like a tree and attached a stuffed kitty to her shoulder.
No comments:
Post a Comment