Wednesday, October 3, 2007

No More Braces!

Ashlyn got her braces off yesterday. It's only temporary until the rest of her permanent teeth come in, but it's still a nice break for her. She has a permanent retainer now (you can see the line across her teeth). Yesterday was also picture day at school and she it made back from the orthodontist just in time!
We had another busy weekend. Friday evening we went to a memorial and reception for one of our neighbors, which was sad, but nice. The kids had a good time playing with their friends at the reception. Saturday evening, John & I went to a birthday party and saw a lot of people we hadn't seen since high school. Time sure does fly! Sunday was mostly gone by the time we got home after church and grocery shopping and working on getting Roseline's new computer online (I thought I had it working, but I still haven't gotten an email from her... computers can be so frustrating!!!). That evening, John grilled shrimp for my birthday. YUMMY!


1 comment:

  1. Tell Ashlyn she sure looks grown up and that she should stop that (just kidding).

    ReplyDelete