Saturday is the Mason County Cancer Relay and the kids and I are all on teams - I'm on the Hilda's Hope team and the kids are on the Kids Against Cancer team. Hopefully we have good weather this year and no tornado warning at 10 like last year!!!!
In other news, two of our cats have had kittens and we think the third girl cat is expecting as well. One litter started out with 5 that were born in the back of the jeep and now has 4 (one got stuck under the jeep's seat before we moved them) and the other started with 2 and has 1 left (we think the other one escaped the shed they were born in). The kids have had fun watching them grow, but we're going to have to try to give them away since we still have 5 grown cats that have actually stayed around for awhile now! So far, two of them are spoken for - the white ones.
Here are some pics of the kittens:
And lastly, I had to add a picture of my rose bush. I've managed to keep it alive for over a year now and it has such pretty blooms! And there are still about 20 more getting ready to open... woohoo! It's the little things in life :)
No comments:
Post a Comment