Friday, August 24, 2007

Rena got a job!!!!

Rena just called and said she got a job with NOAA and she starts right after we move her to Galveston (Labor Day weekend). Woooohoooo Rena! I don't know all of the details, but the job involves going to oil rigs and checking the sea life around them. She'll have to elaborate. She'll be taking helicopter training the Wed after Labor Day. I'm so happy for her. Things are falling into place. Can't wait to give her a hug... we'll have lots to celebrate tonight at the fair!

2 comments:

  1. YES, YES, YES !!!!! We are so excited for her. It took a while, but I guess everything had to be in the right place at the right time. There will be lots of celebrating done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny & Lyla
    We are also very happy for Rena!!!! I know she will be glad when she is all moved in. Good luck getting her move in.

    ReplyDelete